Sunday, February 1, 2009

Introduction

I am not long for this world. I fought for my country in many a time of need and presently reside in rural Queensland where I had hoped to spend my final years in peace, only to find communists regain power in the English speaking world where amongst their atrocities, they put me on falsely trumped up charges because of my firearms collection.

If in this part of the world where the bulk if not all of civilisation resides, the Bolshevik butchers can return riding on their forked tongues into the thrones of dominion what hope do we have? As the seed corn I and my generation laid for my grandchildren dwindles, I feel I must erect a legacy, a beacon of hope and guidance at least for them and their children and their children's children. Hence this blog.

Like the tower of Babel, the Internet is borne along a sea of dross and dreck and muck and gutter visions like the demented imaginings of sodomites and hippies. But amidst all that one young man of vigour and wisdom resides and fights the good fight daily. He is not without his flaws but then who amongst us isn't, except our Saviour. But he stands as an inspiration for this blog and his name is Graeme Bird. This blog was inspired by the many encouraging dialogues I have had with this extraordinary gentleman and I hope we shall have many more before I meet my maker and am reunited with my dearly departed Mavis.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your prose it is obvious you are just a bitter, paranoid and potentially dangerous fool given your love for firearms.

    I can only hope your neighbors put up an electrified fence around your Queensland property to protect everybody of your inevitable meltdown.

    ReplyDelete